Almaty’s drive-in cinema to screen films about Abai
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – Outdoor screenings of two biographical films about Kazakh poet Abai will be shown at the drive-in cinema in Almaty city, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The films said to be shown as part of the celebrations of Abai Day on August 10 at 08:30pm and 11:00pm include Songs of Abai by Grigori Roshal and Yefim Aron based on Auezov’s book the Path of Abai as well as the Kazakh-French feature film Abai by Ardak Amirkulov.
Outdoor screenings are in line with the quarantine measures and safe for visitors.
Almaty’s drive-in cinema sits at the Atameken exhibition center and can fit up to 200 cars.
- Head of State visits multifunctional music centre SEN
- President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
- Abai and Al Farabi postage stamps released in Estonia
- Head of State visits KSM Technovid LLP
- President Tokayev visits new branch of clinical infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- President Tokayev arrives in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis