Almaty rgn reports 188 new daily COVID-19 cases
ALMATY REGION. KAZINFORM – As of July 16, the total COVID-19 caseload stands at 28,921, of which 18,387 are symptomatic, in Almaty region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Almaty region’s COVID-19 incidence rate is estimated at 1,353.1 per 100 thousand people. COVID-19 cases have grown from 0.3% to 0.4% in the past two weeks.
The most growth in COVID-19 cases over the past week has been reported in Almaty region’s Alakolsk, Balkhashsk, Yeskeldinsk, Ili, Karasai, Karatalsk, and Talgar districts.
Over the past day, the region has reported 188 cases of the coronavirus infection, including 149 symptomatic and 39 asymptomatic ones.
27,087 people have so far beaten the virus across the region. 43 people have been discharged from hospitals and 20 released from home isolation in the region.
So far, 483,345 and 263,062 residents of Almaty region have received the first and second jabs of the COVID-19 vaccines, respectively. Those vaccinated include 11,572 civil servants, 23,044 medical workers, 37,280 teachers, 188 mass media reps, 3,567 persons with chronic diseases, and 364,182 people of other categories.
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Almaty region registered over 166 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 1,051 severe COVID-19 patients treated in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis