Almaty rgn posts over 240 cases of COVID-19 in 24 hrs
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM - Almaty region has recorded a total of 45,282 cases of the coronavirus infection, of which 32,255 are symptomatic, since the start of the pandemic, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region’s COVID-19 incidence rate is estimated at 2,118.6 per 100 thousand people in the region.
The biggest increases in weekly COVID-19 cases have been seen in Alakolsk district – 1.2%, Balkhashsk district – 1.0%, Yeskeldinsk district – 0.9%, Taldykorgan city – 0.8%.
Over the past day, the region has reported 246 cases of the coronavirus infection, including 206 symptomatic and 40 asymptomatic ones, with the growth of 0.5%. Of the fresh daily cases, 37 have been reported in children under 14, and eight in students.
As of today, the region’s total number of COVID-19 recovered cases stands at 39,072. 58 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from hospitals and 360 released from home isolation in the region in the past 24 hours.
So far, 694,892 residents of Almaty region have received the first COVID-19 vaccine jab and 577,935 – both jabs.
Recall that the vaccination campaign kicked off across Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Kazakhstani healthcare workers were the first in line to get the vaccine against the coronavirus infection. Overall vaccination started on April 2, 2021. Citizens of Kazakhstan eligible for vaccination and willing to vaccinate can choose from a number of anti-COVID vaccines, including the homegrown QazVac vaccine.
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis