Almaty region's chief medical officer dies of pneumonia
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM - Kairat Baimukhambetov who served as the Chief Medical Officer of Almaty region has passed away today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Baimukhambetov's death has been confirmed by head of the regional administration's press service Galymurat Zhukel. As the latter stated, the death has been caused by pneumonia.
No more information has been made public so far.
- Almaty to build 38 dorms by 2022
- #STEAMUPKZ: Challenge for Schoolchildren and Students
- UNESCO Water Family: Cooperation in Education and Science in Central Asia
- Almaty’s Goods and Services Quality and Safety Control Department names deputy head
- Almaty Mayor instructs clinics’ enhanced preparation for COVID-19 fight
- Heavy snow blamed in 2 fatal car accidents in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis