Almaty region opens 7th coronavirus lab
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM - Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov arrived in Taldykorgan, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Akim of Almaty region.
«He visited the centralized medical laboratory in the city of Taldykorgan. The lab is planned to be opened next week. 7 laboratories of this kind operate in the region. Thus, 3000 people can be tested for coronavirus per a day,» the press service of the regional Akim reports.
Note that the project is being built as part of PPP. The laboratory will be commissioned next week.
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- Almost 250,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- Daily COVID-19 cases surging in Almaty region
- Epidemiological situation in Almaty region is favorable
- 26, 507 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Almaty rgn
- Almaty region vaccinates more than 234,000 against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis