Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The Almaty healthcare department comments on coronavirus situation in the city, Kazinform reports.
As of June 20 the city recorded 115 new COVID-19 cases (local), including 101 symptomatic. 12 patients were discharged from COVID-19 hospitals, while 38 were admitted. 665 are staying in hospitals, 56 at the intensive care units, while 10 on life support.
Since February 1 up to June 20 some 375,340 people were vaccinated against COVID-19, 2,426 for the past 24 hours. Out of which 45,304 are older than 60.
There are 211 vaccination rooms in the city.
- N Kazakhstan reports 3 imported COVID-19 cases
- 34 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- Well-known poet and writer Rafael Niyazbek passed away
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis