Almaty names new head of Energy Efficiency and Infrastructure Development Office
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – By the order of Bakytzhan Sagintayev, Almaty Mayor, Aidar Berkimbayev has been named new head of the Energy Efficiency and Infrastructure Development Office of the city of Almaty, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Born in 1970, Berkimbayev graduated from the Kazakh Academy of Sports and Tourism, the Arna University, and the Almaty Institute of Energy and Communications.
Over the years, he took up head positions at private structures, served as a department head at Almaty Power Stations.
Between 2018 and 2019, he headed the Energy and Housing and Communal Services Office of Almaty region.
From October 2019 to the current appointment, he has served as a director-general of Almatyteplokommunenergo.
- Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
- Almaty to host EdCrunch Global Conference
- ETU Robocon 2021 robotics tournament kicks off in Almaty
- Earthquake hits southwest of Almaty city
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis