Almaty hosts press screening of Kazbat military drama
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – A press screening of Askar Uzabayev military drama Kazbat based on actual events was held in Almaty, Kazinform reports.
Starring Rinat Doshibekov, Dauren Sergazin, Khalyk Rakhat, Diyas Myrzakhmet and many others, the drama takes the audience back to the tragic events of 1995.
Back then, Kazakhstani soldiers became a part of the peacekeeping mission on the Tajik-Afghan border which ended badly for them. 17 soldiers were killed and 33 sustained injuries.
The film was co-produced by Ayu Cinema Film Company and Qazaqstan TV channel. The TV channel will air the drama on April 7 next year.
The drama will hit cinema theaters nationwide on November 21.
- Bronze Age findings unearthed in Pavlodar rgn
- Best Kazakhstani artistic collectives perform in online concerts on YouTube
- 7 online activities to be held as part of Shymkent-2020 - CIS capital of culture year
- Kazakhstani pavilion hosted culture activities at VDNKh in Moscow
- Kazakhstani film wins prize at Slovak Film Festival
- Daneliya Tuleshova gets to third round of America's Got Talent show
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis