Almaty channeled KZT 89 bln to fight coronavirus
ALMATY. KAZINFORM «Almaty channeled KZT 89.4 bln to fight against coronavirus,» Almaty Mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev told the Almaty Invest Forum.
There were built infectious diseases hospitals in the city. The citywide laboratory network was centralized. The daily PCR testing capacity grew to 14,000, it may also grow up to 25,000. Besides, the city built 11 outpatient clinics, next year 11 more will be put into operation.
The Mayor noted that the city entered the green zone according to the morning coronavirus data released by the Healthcare Ministry.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis