All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, has said all governors of the regions and a number of ministers deserve to be reprimanded while addressing the extended Government session on Friday, Kazinform correspondent cites the Akorda's Twitter account.
A number of governors of the regions have already been reprimanded for failing to halt the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
According to the President, the country has entered a critical phase in its socioeconomic development. He went on to say skilled and selfless actions by the Government and regional governors are needed to address the crisis which is likely to worsen. Such an outlook is forecast for the global economy of which Kazakhstan is a part, the President said.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Trade Minister
- Tokayev briefed on industry and infrastructure dev ministry’s activities in 1st half-year
- Kazakhstan approves quarantine measures phased removal plan
- Tokayev congratulates Kazinform staff on centennial
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis