All programs on regional development will be combined into a single one - Kazakh Prime Minister
ASTANA. November 13. KAZINFORM - All programs on regional development will be combined into a single program. The Prime Minister Serik Akhmetov said that at the plenary session of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the discussion of amendments to the national budget in 2013.
"In accordance with the request of the Head of State the government has been quite active in improving the state planning as a whole, including optimization and auditing of public and industry programs. Among those 46 programs, which are now subjected to a thorough review and analysis, under auditing are 5 state and 41 branch programs ", said Akhmetov.
According to him, the optimization criteria is primarily a social orientation of the programs, in particular , creation of quality jobs and increase of productivity. It is envisaged that the programs of the one and the same scope and directions will be combined. For example, there are six programs for regional development: affordable housing, single-industry towns, housing development and others. These programs will be combined into a large one aimed at regional development.
Akhmetov said that the work at auditing the programs would be completed in November and in December there would be presentation of concrete proposals to the President.
- Nur Otan Chairman, Kazakh Industry Minister meet
- In-person meeting of Eurasian Intergovernmental Council on 5 Feb confirmed
- 14th Asian Financial Forum attracts 63,000-plus viewers
- Belarus, Kazakhstan seek closer cooperation in exchange trade
- ANSA: Italy lost 662,000 jobs between Oct 2019 and Oct 2020
- Head of Ministry of Energy’s Office appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis