All Kazakhstanis from Diamond Princess to return home tomorrow
TOKYO. KAZINFORM Two more Kazakhstanis stranded aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan were allowed to disembark after the two-week quarantine, the Telegram-Channel of the Kazakh MFA reports.
They are staying now at one of the Tokyo hotels.
Four Kazakhstanis, two women and two children, aboard the ship quarantined earlier due to the coronavirus spread were tested negative. They are expected to arrive in Kazakhstan tomorrow, the MFA’s press service reports.
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis