All bus terminals in Turkestan region temporarily closed
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – All bus terminals have been temporarily shut down in Turkestan region, Kazinform has learnt from the regional communications service.
The decision to close all bus terminals was made in order to stop the spread of coronavirus infection in the region.
Local authorities urge residents of the region to use caution, wear face masks and follow hygiene regulations.
- Almost 6,000 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- India to begin lockdown easing on 8 June
- Number of COVID-19 cases up in Kazakhstan
- Occasional showers to douse Kazakh June 3
- Three more people die from coronavirus in Kazakhstan, bringing total to 44
- Coronavirus can reproduce in human heart muscle cells, study reveals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis