All areas of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of August 1, Kazakhstan’s 17 areas are in the «red zone» on the COVID-19 spread map, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the country’s COVID-19 spread map, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent cities, Almaty, Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Zhambyl, East Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan, and Turkestan regions are placed in the «red zone».
Notably, 7,573 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Over 730 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis