Aktobe sees drop in COVID-19 cases
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Number of fresh COVID-19 cases dropped in Aktobe city as only 12 new COVID-19 cases have been registered today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Of 12, only half people had symptoms of the coronavirus infection. Aktobe city reported almost half - five fresh COVID-19 cases.
According to the regional sanitary and epidemiological department, the region has detected 11,522 cases of the coronavirus infection. Of these, 96% of patients have recovered.
Over 2,000 people are treated for COVID-19 at home, whereas 188 more are receiving treatment at infectious facilities.
Given the fewer fresh infections, some of infectious facilities have been shut down temporarily.
- Student from Kostanay to develop a line of biodegradable tableware
- Kazakhstan, Mexico discuss perspectives of bilateral cooperation
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- S. Korea: New infections above 7,000 for 2nd day; critical patients hit all-time high
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis