Aktobe sees drop in COVID-19 cases
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Number of fresh COVID-19 cases dropped in Aktobe city as only 12 new COVID-19 cases have been registered today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Of 12, only half people had symptoms of the coronavirus infection. Aktobe city reported almost half - five fresh COVID-19 cases.
According to the regional sanitary and epidemiological department, the region has detected 11,522 cases of the coronavirus infection. Of these, 96% of patients have recovered.
Over 2,000 people are treated for COVID-19 at home, whereas 188 more are receiving treatment at infectious facilities.
Given the fewer fresh infections, some of infectious facilities have been shut down temporarily.
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Karimi 14th in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Kazakhstan’s Shvedova and Golubev lose in Mixed Doubles event at Tokyo Olympics
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis