Aktobe rgn toughens restrictive measures
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – A new order of the chief medical officer toughening the quarantine restrictions set to curb the spread of COVID-19 is in place in Aktobe region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region’s administration, different organizations, and so on should ensure the social and economic facilities of Aktobe region remain open during the permitted operating hours and pilot the Ashyk mobile app at entrepreneurship facilities in accordance with Annex 1 to the order.
The order bans operation of children’s health camps, eateries in schools, colleges, and universities, and individual learning outside school hours.
It is not allowed to hold in-person meetings, expect for ones on the region’s livelihoods and in the event of emergencies, group iftars, not including ones with members of the same family.
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- PM urges to tighten border controls for arrivals amid Omicron worries
- COVID-19 situation is stable in Kazakhstan - PM
- Omicron variant not detected in Almaty – Health Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis