Aktobe rgn suspends long haul bus services since May 1
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM Today the chief state sanitary doctor of Aktobe region signed a new decree. It bans inter-city and inter-regional bus services in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zones’, Kazinform reports.
To curb COVID-19 spread in Aktobe region and given the epidemiological situation (the region has been remaining in the red zone since March 31) the chief state sanitary doctor decrees to suspend long haul bus services since May 1, to raise public awareness about restrictions and quarantine measures and staged easing of those regulations in the territory of the region via mass media and social networks.
The decree takes effect at 00:00 May 1, 2021.
- Coronavirus cases decreased by 38% in Kazakh capital
- Omicron spread to 50 countries, 19 US states: CDC head
- Nur-Sultan residents strongly recommended to avoid traveling abroad amid Omicron strain
- Kazakhstan acknowledges COVID-19 vaccination passports of 24 countries
- 40 people with COVID-19 in intensive care units in Kazakh capital
- Epidemiological situation in Almaty city stabilized – mayor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis