Aktobe rgn closes 2 COVID-19 facilities as number of patients drops
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Two COVID-19 facilities have been shut down in Aktobe region as there is decrease in COVID-19 patients, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region shut down the COVID-19 facilities at the railway hospital and sanatorium Chaika. The weekly number of COVID-19 cases stands at 429, 78 of which have been reported over the past day, in Aktobe region.
338 adults with COVID-19 are being treated at the infectious diseases hospitals in Aktobe region. COVID-19 treatment is provided to 20 pregnant women at the Aktobe medical center. 116 kids are under observation, six of whom are at the hospital.
Notably, today the region moved to the «green zone» in terms of the spread of COVID-19.
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 148 new cases, 2 victims
- COVID-19 kills 29 more in one day
- 4 regions of Kazakhstan remain in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis