Aktobe region earmarked 5B tenge to fight COVID-19 – governor
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Aktobe region has earmarked 5 billion tenge to fight the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
Akim (governor) of Aktobe region Ondasyn Urazalin said during the online briefing on Friday, all efforts have been hurled to fight the novel coronavirus and preserve stable epidemiological situation. The region, in his words, has earmarked some 5 billion tenge to this end. The money will be spent to purchase medical vehicles, equipment, pharmaceuticals, personal protection gear to the tune of 3.4 billion tenge.
He added that the sanitary and epidemiological situation can be characterized as stable. Bed capacity at local in-patient facilities can be increased up to 3,603, if necessary.
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Storm alert in place in 11 regions of Kazakhstan
- 1,680 administered 1st shot of Pfizer vaccine in Akmola rgn
- Omicron spreading via community transmission in UK: Official
- 870 get booster jabs in Atyrau region
- COVID-19 case incidence up to 173 says ISS chief
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis