Akorda holds meeting with members of National Council working group
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Several events have been held in Nur-Sultan within the National Council, Kazinform reported with the reference to the Advisor to the President of Kazakhstan, Yerlan Karin’s Telegram channel.
A regular meeting with members of the National Council's working group has been held in Akorda today. The meeting was chaired by Timur Suleimenov Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration. The event has discussed economic issues including support for small and medium-sized businesses, improvement of land reform and the quasi-public sector. The roundtable was attended by representatives of the ministries of finance, national economy, agriculture and the funds of SamrukKazyna, Baiterek and KazAgro, as well as Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs.
Deputy Prime Minister Berdibek Saparbayev held talks At Ukimet Uyi. The event considered the proposals of the National Council working group’s members related to social and cultural issues. The issues of the developing human capital, education, healthcare and culture were also submitted for consideration.
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Kazakh PM holds session of Council of Eurasian Development Bank
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis