Akmola rgn to launch 112 projects this year
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM Since 2010 Akmola region fulfilled 236 projects providing thus more than 13,000 jobs. Thanks to realization of industrial and innovation development state programs investments as well as workplaces keep on growing, Kazinform reports.
The industrial sector reports stable growth. Since the beginning of the year 11 projects were already put into service. 101 projects will be realized this year. For the past 30 years of independence the industrial sector made a breakthrough. 35 large and medium-sized industrial enterprises were built. Goods production increased since 1991 more than tenfold, th share of the processing industry rose from 30% to 80%.
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Kazakh President notes lack of joint intra-EAEU large projects
- National economy demonstrates strong upward growth – Askar Mamin
- 14 regions of Kazakhstan report increase in processing industry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis