Akmola rgn moves into ‘green zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Akmola region has moved into the «green zone» in terms of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, remains the only area in the country in the coronavirus «red zone».
Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions are in the «yellow zone».
Almaty, Shymkent cities, Akmola, Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Turkestan, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions are placed in the «green zone» for COVID-19.
Notably, the country has added 757 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Kazakhstan’s Shvedova and Golubev lose in Mixed Doubles event at Tokyo Olympics
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- Rains to douse most of Kazakhstan in upcoming days
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis