Akmola region to build 10 schools
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «10 schools will be built and 94 will be updated in 2021 under the Nur Otan Party election program,» Governor of Akmola region Yermek Marzhikpayev told a briefing.
He added that human capital development remains the key priority during the pandemic. Conditions are being created in the sphere of secondary education to raise efficiency of virtual and combined schooling.
By the year-end four new schools will be built in Tselinograd district, an educational complex and an additional teaching block in Kokshetau to solve the problem of three-shift schooling in three schools of the region.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn
- Over 1,000 healthcare facilities to be constructed in Kazakhstan’s rural areas
- COVID-19: 142 classes in N Kazakhstan under quarantine
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis