Airplane crashes in Akmola region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - An AN-2 airplane has crashed in Akmola region earlier this morning, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the Emergencies Committee of the Internal Affairs Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
"The AN-2 airplane crashed at approximately 10:00 am local time on June 20, 10 kilometers of Rodina village in Akmola region while spraying chemical fertilizers," the press service said in a statement.
According to reports, as a result of the crash, the pilot was killed and two crew members were injured and suffered thermal burns. They were rushed to a hospital.
The cause of the incident is to be determined.
- 3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Death toll in huge Beirut explosion rises to 113
- Akmola man drowns after trying to save wife, nephew
- Kazakhaltyn donates ventilator, oxygen concentrators to Stepnogorsk multidisciplinary hospital
- Two people drown in Aktobe region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis