Air New Zealand suspends inbound international flight bookings
SYDNEY. KAZINFORM New Zealand’s government and flag carrier Air New Zealand announced Tuesday that they were temporarily suspending reservations for international flights on the airline to the country in order to manage the influx of returnees to quarantine facilities.
«We are seeing rapid growth in the numbers of New Zealanders coming home as the COVID-19 pandemic worsens in the rest of the world,» Housing Minister Megan Woods said in a statement, EFE-EPA reports.
- Inclusion, participation of indigenous peoples must be ensured in COVID-19 response: UN chief
- Cluster infections break out at Seoul's Namdaemun Market
- Monsoon rains claim at least 58 lives in Pakistan
- Russia’s upgraded Ka-52M combat helicopter makes debut flight
- Abai’s Book of Words translated into Armenian language
- COVID-19 cases, fatalities on rise in Brazil, Mexico
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis