Air Astana set to fly direct to Tokyo
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Civil Aviation Committee has designated Air Astana air company to operate the flights en route Nur-Sultan-Tokyo-Nur-Sultan, the committee's press service reports.
Pursuant to the First President's task set at the extended Government meeting as of January 30, 2019 the Kazakh Civil Aviation Committee has designated the Air Astana an operating carrier to perform regular direct flights en route Nur-Sultan-Tokyo-Nur-Sultan, it said in a release.
Air Astana plans to launch the direct air service in the second half of the year. It will fly Boeing 767 twice a week.
- Kazakhstan keeps air, railway services despite strict quarantine measures
- EEC, EAEU countries to work out recommendations on resuming international transportation
- Kazakhstan temporarily suspends trains in three directions
- Aviation incident in Portugal: Kazakh Embraer 190 aircraft crew got aircraft that was fatally flawed back to earth
- Kazakhstan resumes regular flights to 5 more countries
- Almaty's public transport services to purchase 150 new buses
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis