Air Astana plane returns to Nur-Sultan for technical reasons
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM An Air Astana plane flying en Nur-Sultan-Moscow route returned to the departure airport for technical reasons, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Civil Aviation Committee.
"The Air Astana plane (KZR873) flying en Nur-Sultan-Moscow (Sheremetyevo) route returned to the departure airport for technical reasons," the Civil Aviation Committee confirmed.
According to the Committee, the plane landed safely at the airport at 09:57pm. 125 passengers and 8 crew members were onboard.
- Death toll in gunpowder plant blast in central Russia rises to 16 — source
- Kazakhstan sees drop in number of occupational injuries in past 5 yrs
- At least 5 people killed in bow and arrow attack in Norway
- Kazakh President condoles over deadly air crash in Tatarstan
- Light aircraft with 20 people on board crashes in Tatarstan - emergency services source
- Another explosion rocks arms depot in Zhambyl region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis