Agriculture minister praises quality of newly harvested wheat grain
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Minister of Agriculture Saparkhan Omarov praised the quality of new grain harvested in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
At the Government’s session on Tuesday, Minister Omarov said that recently harvested grain boasts high quality, claiming that 83.8% of this year’s harvest is Wheat 1-3 Class.
In 2019, this indicator stood at 67.2%, he added.
This year, according to Omarov, Kazakhstan saw increase in the share of wheat with high gluten content. He claimed it is thanks to the constant support of the Government provided to Kazakhstani agrarians.
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up domestic face masks’ production
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Deputy PM surveys Nursultan Nazarbayev Airport
- Kazakh PM launches Hyundai automobile manufacturing in Almaty
- Marat Kuldikov appointed Emergency Situations Vice Minister
- Kazakh Emergency Situations Vice Minister appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis