Afghan President to visit Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM President of Afghanistan Mohammad Ashraf Ghani will pay an official visit to Astana November 20. Dauren Abayev, Press Secretary of the Kazakh President, told it during the online briefing today.
Regional security issues will be in spotlight of the two leaders' talks. Among other issues to be discussed will be cooperation in trade-economic, educational, transport and logistics fields, Abayev said.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Kazakhstan and Russian experts debate bilateral relations agenda
- Agrarians of Kazakhstan, Canada discuss joint projects in agriculture
- Kazakh delegation partook in ‘Central Asia – South Korea’ Cooperation Forum
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announces additional social assistance for people with 1st degree of disability
- Focus areas of Nur Otan Party’s election program highlighted by Kazakh President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis