Adviser to Kazakh PM named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh PM has decreed to appoint Gabidulla Abdrakhimov as the Adviser to the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, the PM’s press service reports.
Born in 1975 is a graduate of the Kazakh State Agrarian University.
Prior to the appointment has worked as head of the PM’s Office, Nur Otan Party secretary, Shymkent city Mayor.
- Committee for civil society affairs appoints its new Chairman
- Social Development Institute Rukhani Janghyru names new Chairman
- Galymzhan Niyazov appointed deputy head of Mangistau region
- New Vice Minister of Information and Social Development appointed
- New mayor of Aktau named
- Azhar Giniyat to serve as new Vice Minister of Healthcare
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis