Adviser to Kazakh PM named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh PM has decreed to appoint Gabidulla Abdrakhimov as the Adviser to the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, the PM’s press service reports.
Born in 1975 is a graduate of the Kazakh State Agrarian University.
Prior to the appointment has worked as head of the PM’s Office, Nur Otan Party secretary, Shymkent city Mayor.
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- New Сhairman of Committee for Youth and Family Affairs appointed
- Finance ministry names new Chairman of Treasury Committee
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Labor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis