Additional measures defined for Nur-Sultan to prevent COVID-19 spread
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Additional measures have been defined for Nur-Sultan to prevent COVID-19 spread, Kazinform reports.
Beginning from 12.00 a.m. March 28, 2020 the operational headquarters introduces the following measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection:
- citizens are banned from leaving home except for buying food, medicine and going to work;
- public gathering places (parks, squares, pedestrian streets, promenade, playgrounds, etc.) have to be closed;
- operation of public transport have to be gradually limited;
- meetings of more than three people on the streets and in other public places (with the exception of family members) are forbidden;
- unaccompanied minors are not allowed to walk the streets.
Police of Nur-Sultan will be patrolling streets, parks, squares and other public places.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis