Above 800 coronavirus patients in critical condition
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 41,094 people are being treated for coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan as of May 11, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread reads.
15,068 patients out of 40,692 coronavirus positive and 402 coronavirus negative are staying at COVID-19 hospitals. 802 of them are in critical condition, 186 are in extremely critical condition, while 105 are on life support.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis