Above 7,000 vaccinated in Almaty in 24 hours
ALMATY. KAZINFORM As of June 23 Almaty city recorded 186 new coronavirus cases (local), including 166 symptomatic and 20 asymptomatic. 73 people were discharged from hospitals, wgile 80 were admitted, the healthcare department reports.
624 patients are staying in the COVID-19 hospitals, 51 in the intensive care units, 13 are on life support..
Besides, 950 coronavirus-positive people are treated at home.
393,529 people were vaccinated against COVID-19 between February 1 and June 23, 7,307 for the past 24 hours. 53,623 of them are older than 60.
There are 211 vaccination rooms, 304 vaccination brigades in the city.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis