Above 500 staying at Atyrau COVID-19 hospitals
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 531 people in Atyrau are being treated for coronavirus infection as of now, Kazinform reports.
75 new cases were detected in the region in the past 24 hours, the regional healthcare department reports. 27 of them are asymptomatic. 98 patients recovered from the novel infection.
642 are receiving outpatient treatment, while 161 patients are staying in the modular hospital, 114 at the regional hospital #2, 134 at the district infectious diseases hospitals.
Atyrau region remains in the ‘yellow zone’ in terms of spread of COVID-19 in Kazakhstan. More than 42,000 got there the first dose of the vaccinate against COVID-19.
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis