Above 42,000 administered coronavirus vaccine 1st dose in Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 992 people were vaccinated against COVID-19 in Atyrau region over the last 24 hours, Kazinform reports.
992 locals were administered the first dose of Sputnik V, QazVac and Hayat-Vax vaccines. Between February 1 and May 13 some 42,705 people were given the first shot of Sputnik V, QazVac and Hayat-Vax vaccines. 14,340 were given the second one.
There are 36 stationary and 10 mobile vaccination rooms in the region.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Some Kazakhstanis violate stay-at-home regime – Minsiter Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis