Above 150,000 pupils attend 1st online Science Olympiad
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM More than 150,000 schoolchildren participated in the first online National Science Olympiad, the Kazakh Education and Science Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
It brought together students of 9-11 grades. They had to pass 50 multilevel tests in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, computer science, Kazakh, Russia, English, history of Kazakhstan, world history.
According to the rules, 25% of participants will be awarded diplomas of I, II, III degrees. E-diplomas of winners will be uploaded on daryn.kz website no later than May 25, 2020.
- Kazakhstan reports fall in industrial products’ prices
- AIFC should play pivotal role in recovery of Kazakhstan’s economic growth - Tokayev
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis