Above 100,000 get COVID-19 vaccine both shots in Karaganda region
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM Karaganda region continues active vaccination against COVID-19. For the convenience of people vaccination rooms were opened at the shopping centres.
One of such rooms was unveiled at the Altyn arba trading centre, the regional healthcare department press service reports.
As of today more than 150,000 people were administered the first dose of the vaccine against coronavirus, while above 100,000 the second shot.
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis