Abdrakhmanov relieved of the post of Kazakhstan’s Ambassador to Sweden, Denmark
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kairat Abdrakhmanov has been relieved of the post of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of Sweden, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of Denmark concurrently, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The Head of State signed the corresponding decree after the Kazakh diplomat had been appointed the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi told a press briefing at the Central Communications Service that in line with the Charter of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) Mr. Abdrakhmanov has to be relieved of all appointments in his home country to be independent and impartial in his work.
- Kazakhstan welcomes entry into force of Treaty on Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Reading Abai art-album presented in Baku
- Belarus, Kazakhstan seek closer cooperation in exchange trade
- 10 test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival to Kazakhstan
- Kazakh-born woman named Acting Chief of Protocol of the United States
- 291 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis