Abai’s Book of Words in Czech presented
PRAGUE. KAZINFORM On October 29 as part of celebrations of the 175th anniversary of Abai the Kazakh Embassy in Czech Republic jointly with the National Academic Library of Kazakhstan held an online presentation of the Book of Words of Abai translated into Czech.
Famous social figures, scientists, representatives of scientific circles and mass media took part in the event.
Tomáš Kučera, Ph.D., Univerzita Karlova, noted that the book of Kazakh thinker and poet Abai is a unique edition. It will help Czech readers understand better the history of Kazakh people.
Despite pandemic cultural events are taking place in Czech Republic. The Culture Days of Kazakhstan in Prague Festival, Modern Kazakhstan photo exhibition were held, documentaries dated to the 175th anniversary of Abai and 1150th anniversary of Al Farabi were shown.
- 1,000-year-old Buddhist statues restored in east China
- Kazakh Ambassador presents credentials to President of European Commission
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with Japanese Prime Minister
- ‘Turkestan’ by Bobby Jones and Jack Stern discovered at the US Congress Library archives
- Kazakhstan supports solution of Palestinian-Israel conflict by peaceful means
- Nazarbayev takes part in inauguration ceremony of ethno aul in Turkestan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis