Abai and Al Farabi postage stamps released in Estonia
TALLIN. KAZINFORM The commemorative postage stamps dated to the 175th anniversary of Kazakh poet and enlightener Abai and 1150th anniversary of Turkic philosopher Abu Nasr Al Farabi were issued in Estonia, the Kazakh MFA’s Telegram channel reads.
The country’s Eesti Post for the first them ever released Kazakhstani postage stamps.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Kazakh Vice FM participates in CA-EU High-Level Political and Security Dialogue
- Luxembourg hosted concert to mark Abai’s 175th anniversary
- Int’l conference on 175th anniversary of Abai held in Kazakhstan
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Kaunas
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis