A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine as 3 schoolchildren and a teacher were tested positive for COVID-19.
It was decided to toughen quarantine measures as four coronavirus cases were registered at school #34. The school is put under quarantine since October 19 until November 1, 2020. Elementary classes moved to remote distance learning. All they passed PCR tests, results are pending.
As of today, coronavirus cases were detected in four educational facilities and kindergartens in the region. Classes and groups were closed there, the contacts are under quarantine.
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- ANSA: Italy imposes 5-day quarantine on arrivals from UK
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis