A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine as 3 schoolchildren and a teacher were tested positive for COVID-19.
It was decided to toughen quarantine measures as four coronavirus cases were registered at school #34. The school is put under quarantine since October 19 until November 1, 2020. Elementary classes moved to remote distance learning. All they passed PCR tests, results are pending.
As of today, coronavirus cases were detected in four educational facilities and kindergartens in the region. Classes and groups were closed there, the contacts are under quarantine.
- Kazakhstan to bottle QazVac COVID-19 vaccine in Almaty rgn
- Minister Balayeva on how IT technologies helped the world amid pandemic
- COVID-19: Over 1,000 vaccinated in one day in Atyrau region
- Vero Cell vaccine arrived in E Kazakhstan
- 77 children treated for COVID-19 in Almaty
- COVID-19: Most regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis