$9bn worth agrts signed at Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting held today ended with signing agreements on 45 projects worth $8.9bn, Kazinform correspondent reports.
In particular, Turkish company Yildirim Holding and administration of Zhambyl region signed an agreement on establishment of a sodium carbonate producing plant.
Russia's ECOCULTURE Agricultural Holding plans to implement a number of projects in Kazakhstan to the amount of $1bn.
Some other investment agreements were signed at the meeting too.
Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting brought together 1,100 leaders of major companies of the world and the country, international experts, representatives of international and domestic organizations. Around 600 guests represented 41 countries of the world.
- Up to 20 COVID-19 cases reported in Nur-Sultan each day - chief medical officer
- Statue to poet Zhuban Moldagaliyev unveiled in Uralsk
- New kindergarten opens its doors in Kazakh capital
- New investment projects discussed in Government
- September 29. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Astana Opera Ballet Company shows high professionalism after a break
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis