98% of Kazakhstanis support all initiatives, instructions of President Nazarbayev
ASTANA. November 7. KAZINFORM A nationwide opinion poll has recently been held regarding the problems of energy conservation and modernization of housing and public utilities in Kazakhstan, "Saparshy" public fund reports.
According to its results, 98% of respondents support all initiatives and instructions of President Nursultan Nazarbayev put forward at the extended session of the Government on October 11.
For instance, those surveyed think the management system of housing and public utilities is ineffective. Waste of energy, water and other resources is mainly due to the ineffective work of the enterprises in the sphere of housing and public utilities. In this light, on October 11, the President of Kazakhstan gave the Government a specific instruction to solve the key problems in energy conservation.
The results of the poll have proved that people in the towns and villages of Kazakhstan know little of the 2020 Housing and Public Utilities Modernization Program adopted by the Government back in 2011.
Moreover, pollees - participants of the program are not satisfied with the results of modernization.
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Bed capacity for coronavirus patients in Kazakhstan increased by 70%
- Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
- President Tokayev to address Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis