976 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region last day
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 976 people more were vaccinated against COVID-19 in Atyrau region in the last 24 hours, Kazinform reports.
976 people were administered the 1st dose of Sputnik V, QazVac and Hayat-Vax vaccines, the healthcare department reports. Out of which 6 are medical workers, 23 students, 4 public servants, 49 with underlying conditions, 836 locals.
Since February 1 some 72,438 people were given the 1st dose of Sputnik V, QazVac and Hayat-Vax vaccines, 38,762 the 2nd shot.
As earlier reported, 693 are being treated for coronavirus in Atyrau region as of now.
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- President Tokayev receives Healthcare Minister
- COVID-like pneumonia: 225 new cases in Kazakhstan
- 1,325 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- COVID-19: 16 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 2,800 in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis