97% of coronavirus cases in Almaty region imported
ALMATY. KAZINFORM As of today Almaty confirmed 73 coronavirus cases.
Since March 13 the coronavirus case surge was recorded thrice: nine cases were registered on the fifth day, 16 on the 15th day and 10 new cases on the 18th day. 97 % of 73 cases were imported, 3% of cases were confirmed in locals. 26 imported cases - are people who arrived from abroad. They infected 45 close contacts.
According to the head of the goods and services quality control department of Almaty, Aizat Moldagassimova, 40% of those infected flew onboard planes from Moscow, 23% account for Berlin-Almaty flights, 20% fall for Saint-Petersburg and 17% for Minsk-Almaty flights.
62.5% of those infected are women, 37.5% are men.
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis