946 more COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, total at 967,369
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan recorded 946 new coronavirus infections, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
128 new cases were reported in Nur-Sultan, 119 in Almaty, 11 in Shymkent, 63 in Akmola region, 14 in Aktobe region, 47 in Almaty region, 17 in Atyrau region, 53 in East Kazakhstan, 9 in Zhambyl region, 25 in West Kazakhstan, 107 in Karaganda region, 101 in Kostanay region, 5 in Mangistau region, 5 in Kyzylorda region, 105 in Pavlodar region, 124 in North Kazakhstan, 12 in Turkestan region bringing the country’s coronavirus tally to 967,369.
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- 5-volume book of writer Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov’s publications presented in Nur-Sultan
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis