946 beat novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 946 people have beat the novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan in the past day, Kazinform reports.
North Kazakhstan region reported the highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 242 patients made full recoveries there. Ranking second is Almaty city with 165 patients who recovered from the virus. Kostanay region also posted three-digit number of COVID-19 recoveries – 104.
97 people fully recovered in Akmola region, 69 – in Nur-Sultan city, 68 – in West Kazakhstan region, 52 – in Pavlodar region, 39 – in Karaganda region, 23 – in Almaty region, 17 – in Atyrau region, 17 – in East Kazakhstan region, 15 – in Aktobe region, 11 – in Zhambyl region, 11 – in Kyzylorda region, 9 – in Turkestan region, 5 – in Shymkent city, and 2 – in Mangistau region.
According to health authorities, 193,679 people in Kazakhstan are considered to have recovered since the start of the pandemic.
- Some people need more time to develop immunity after coronavirus vaccination — expert
- Most coronavirus cases detected in districts in N Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Distance learning for up to 6mn pupils from Monday
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan visited Astana International Financial Centre
- Kazakh boxers win at the start of Boxam Int’l Tournament in Spain
- Kazakhstani Grigoriy Lomakin reaches Forte 125 Challenger Men’s Doubles quarterfinals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis