943 more COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, total at 410,523
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 943 more COVID-19 cases were recorded in Kazakhstan over the last 24 hours bringing the country’s caseload to 410,523, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
323 fresh cases were recorded in the Kazakh capital, 110 in Almaty city, 17 in Shymkent city, 33 in Akmola region, 7 in Aktobe region, 27 in Almaty region, 26 in Atyrau region, 64 in East Kazakhstan, 22 in Zhambyl region, 13 in West Kazakhstan, 153 in Karaganda region, 31 in Kostanay region, 30 in Kyzylorda region, 12 in Mangistau region, 43 in Pavlodar region, 15 in North Kazakhstan, 17 in Turkestan.
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Tokyo Olympics: Lutsenko leaves Individual Time Trial empty-handed
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina marches into Tokyo Olympics semifinal
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis