943 more COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, total at 410,523
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 943 more COVID-19 cases were recorded in Kazakhstan over the last 24 hours bringing the country’s caseload to 410,523, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
323 fresh cases were recorded in the Kazakh capital, 110 in Almaty city, 17 in Shymkent city, 33 in Akmola region, 7 in Aktobe region, 27 in Almaty region, 26 in Atyrau region, 64 in East Kazakhstan, 22 in Zhambyl region, 13 in West Kazakhstan, 153 in Karaganda region, 31 in Kostanay region, 30 in Kyzylorda region, 12 in Mangistau region, 43 in Pavlodar region, 15 in North Kazakhstan, 17 in Turkestan.
- 45 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in Pavlodar rgn
- Over 219 thou given 1st COVID-19 vaccine component in Atyrau rgn
- Priorities of Kazakhstan’s chairmanship of CICA presented in Qatar
- Astana Media Week-2021 to bring together world’s leading mass media top managers
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 21.2 mi cases, 590.7k deaths
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine restrictions, resume int’l air service
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis