9 new COVID-like pneumonia cases reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 9 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
27 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, two deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 57,437 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 52,644 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 1,008 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 2,618 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 439,580 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 403,388 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Crucial for Turkic Council to seek for new tools of work with youth – Minister Balayeva
- 34 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis