9 more coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of 09:40 a.m. April 3 Kazakhstan registered 9 more coronavirus cases. 3 of them were found in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Atyrau region, 3 in Turkestan region, 2 in Aktobe region, coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
As a result the country’s coronavirus tally rose to 444 cases. 199 of which were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 91 in Almaty, 21 in Karaganda region, 20 in Atyrau, 19 in Akmola region, 6 in Zhambyl region, 11 in Shymkent, 3 in East Kazakhstan, 9 in Almaty, 7 in Aktobe, 14 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Pavlodar region, 1 in Mangistau region, 26 in Kyzylorda region, 2 in West Kazakhstan, 14 in Turkestan region.
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Kazakhstan launches environmental education project
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis